Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions before using this site as by using this site it will be deemed that you agree to these terms. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not use this site.
1. All copyrights and trademarks represented on the Venix website are proprietary marks of their respective owners.
2. Venix Pty Ltd have and retain copyright in all works contained in this web site. Any information downloaded from this website, including but not limited to images, documents and files is licensed to you to reproduce only if the reproduction is for private or non-commercial purposes; and you ensure that the works are clearly attributed to Venix Pty Ltd. No title or intellectual property rights are transferred to you.
3. The material on this web site is only of general informational value. No person should act or refrain from acting solely on the basis of this material. As far as is permitted by law, Venix Pty Ltd excludes all liability to third parties arising directly or indirectly out of their use of or reliance on materials contained in this web site.
4. Any links or references from this website to other web sites, persons or information are produced solely for convenience. Those references are not an endorsement of those parties or their products or services. We do not warrant the accuracy or suitability of any information contained in this or any other web site.
5. Venix Pty Ltd does not warrant that the files contained in or referred to in this web site are free of viruses or other defects. In the event that liability cannot, by law, be excluded, the liability of Venix Pty Ltd will be limited to replacing the defective file.
6. Local call charges are incurred from Fixed Line Phones to the 1300 number. Normal charges may apply for calls from mobile phones.